Post treatment instructions for MICROBLADED eyebrows
Microblading can last between 12-18 months.
Please follow these post treatment do’s and don’t to ensure proper healing and prolong treatment results. All post care instructions should be followed for 14 days.
• No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
• Avoid wetting your eyebrows for the first 72 hours of the healing process.
• Avoid standing directly under a shower; DO NOT allow direct RUNNING WATER TO HIT YOUR FACE.
• Avoid hot tubs, swimming in chlorinated water, steam rooms or saunas.
• Avoid prolonged sunlight or artificial sun exposure to prevent pigment from fading.
• Avoid touching, rubbing, picking scabs or scratching your eyebrows.
• Avoid using regular skin care products during the healing process.
• Avoid strenuous activities or excessive perspiration for 3 days.
• Avoid sleeping face down.
• You may gently wash your face including your eyebrows with mild non fragranced facial cleanser. DO NOT USE A FACE CLOTH.
• You can use cotton swabs and soap water to gently wash eyebrows to remove any excessive buildup of aftercare ointment.
• GENTLY PAT BROWS DRY DO NOT RUB.
• Apply aftercare ointment twice a day or as needed to alleviate dryness and itchy sensations.
• Inform your doctor or the appropriate medical professional prior to having an MRI, that you have had a Micropigmentation treatment on your eyebrows.
• Before donating blood you must disclose that you've under gone a micropigmentation procedure to the appropriate medical professional.
• If you are planning any of the following skin rejuvenating treatments you must inform the provider that you've had micropigmentation on your eyebrows prior to undergoing treatment: chemical resurfacing and any LASER or Photo Rejuvenation (IPL/photo facial) treatments on the face.
Failure to follow post treatment instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration or infection.
Remember colors will appear darker in color and appear brighter immediately after and for several days following treatment. Pigment will soften significantly as the healing process takes its course.
Following treatment a 6 week follow up touch session will be scheduled to evaluated results and touchup any pigmentation loss.